- 1 16-oz. can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 15-oz. can navy or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup or packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- In a medium saucepan, combine pork and beans, navy beans, ketchup, maple syrup, and dry mustard.
- Bring mixture to boiling on grill side burner over medium heat; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture reaches desired consistency, stirring frequently. Top with bacon.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 198, Total Fat (g) 2, Sodium (mg) 906, Total Sugar (g) 11, Fiber (g) 7, Protein (g) 12
- Other, Side Dishes
- North American