- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pork tenderloin (1 1/4 pounds)
Kosher salt and black pepper
12 ounces Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
2 tablespoons roasted unsalted almonds, chopped
- Heat oven to 400º F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to oven. Roast the pork until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let rest before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, apricots, almonds, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing, until the Brussels sprouts are just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the Brussels sprouts with the pork.
- Main Dishes, Pork
- North American