- 1 large bunch fresh Italian parsley
2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
1 1 1/2-pound flank steak
8 ounces mixed baby greens
1 12-ounce container marinated small fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Combine parsley (with stems), oregano, and garlic in processor; blend 10 seconds. Add 1/2 cup oil, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce; blend until almost smooth. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush grill rack with oil. Sprinkle steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill steak to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to work surface; let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss greens in large bowl with some dressing. Transfer to large platter. Sprinkle mozzarella over.
- Thinly slice steak across grain on slight diagonal. Arrange steak atop greens. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Salads, Main Dishes
- North American