Top your fresh pasta with your favorite sauce or toss it with sautéed vegetables and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 12 heaping "Italian" tablespoons of flour
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Quickly beat eggs in the food processor with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add heaping “Italian” tablespoons of flour and olive oil to the food processor and mix until the dough begins to form into a ball.
- Pass dough through the pasta press twice until 1/4 inch thick. Roll the dough onto itself into a burrito shape and chop width-wise to create fettuccine.
- Add the fettuccine to boiling water over high heat, stirring occasionally until it floats, approximately five to eight minutes.
- Main Dishes
- North American