Smushed between two crisp graham crackers, marshmallow fluff and rich chocolate ice cream freeze together into a Summer treat that's hard to resist. And the whole dessert is dairy free, so it's delicious for anyone. Make up a whole batch and wrap in freezer paper so you have cold bites when you want them.
- 3 cups Silk Cashewmilk
3/4 cup sugar, divided
5 egg yolks
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 whole graham crackers, broken in half
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- Place the base of your ice cream maker in the freezer.
- To make the ice cream, heat the Silk Cashewmilk and half the sugar until it almost boils.
- While it's heating, whip the egg yolks with the other half of the sugar until it's light and creamy. Then add the cocoa and stir to incorporate.
- To temper the eggs, ladle a scoop of the hot cashew milk into the eggs, whisking to disperse. Now add another ladle and whisk again. Slowly add the egg mixture to the rest of the hot milk and stir with a wooden spoon for a few minutes, or until the mixture slightly thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl, stirring in the vanilla. Cool the mixture overnight.
- Pour the ice cream base in your ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions for freezing the ice cream.
- Remove from the ice cream container and place in a freezer-safe container. Freeze until set.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread one half of a graham cracker with 1 teaspoon of the marshmallow fluff and then drizzle with chocolate sauce. Place a large scoop of the chocolate ice cream on the other graham cracker half, then press the sides together. Wrap in freezer paper and store in the fridge.
- Continue assembling until the ingredients are gone.
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 8 s'mores
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds