Anyone with a sweet tooth will love these funfetti drumsticks that are filled with vanilla goodness. Made with cashew milk, the treats are dairy-free, making them delicious dessert options for anyone. And you can make a big batch and store the premade goodies in the freezer for whenever the craving hits.
- 3 cups Silk Cashewmilk
3/4 cup sugar, divided
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 sugar cones
1/2 cup funfetti
- Place the base of your ice cream maker in the freezer.
- To make the ice cream, heat the Silk Cashewmilk and half the sugar until it almost boils.
- While it's heating, whip the egg yolks with the other half of the sugar until it's light and creamy.
- To temper the eggs, ladle a scoop of the hot cashew milk into the eggs, whisking to disperse. Now add another ladle and whisk again. Slowly add the egg mixture to the rest of the hot milk and stir with a wooden spoon for a few minutes, or until the mixture slightly thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl, stirring in the vanilla. Cool the mixture overnight.
- Pour the ice cream base in your ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions for freezing the ice cream.
- Remove from the container and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- To assemble the drumsticks, scoop the frozen ice cream into cones and sprinkle with funfetti, molding the sprinkles into the ice cream with clean hands.
- Place the cones in small glasses and set in the freezer.
- Desserts, Ice cream
- North American
- 6 cones
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds