If warmer weather leaves you craving something slightly sweet and fizzy, then whip up a cocktail with Dry Sodas. We don't just love them on their own, but they also make the ideal base for an adult beverage.
This particular cocktail will take you five minutes to prepare, yet the flavors are intoxicating. Lavender Dry Soda and Meyer lemon give the drink a floral tang, the Vanilla Bean Soda adds just a hint of confectionery sweetness, and the gin offers a refreshing kick, perfect for Summery months ahead.
- 1 12-ounce bottle Dry Vanilla Bean Soda
- 1 12-ounce bottle Dry Lavender Soda
- 4 Meyer lemons, each cut into 8 pieces
- 4 ounces gin
- Lavender stalks, for garnish (optional)
- In each of four mason jars, combine 1 piece of lemon, 1 ounce gin, and 1 ounce of each Dry Soda flavor.
- Muddle lemons, then stir ingredients together using a long iced tea spoon. (For extra fizziness, screw on lid and shake jar until well-combined.)
- Remove lid if necessary and top with more ice and 2 ounces of each Dry Soda flavor until jar is full. Garnish with lavender stalks, if desired.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Serves 4