- 1 (750ml) bottle of inexpensive vodka
- 2 Tbsp juniper berries
- 3/4 tsp coriander seed
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp fennel seed
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 2 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf, torn into pieces
- 1 (3-inch) sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 (2-inch-long) fresh lemon or lime peel
- Infuse juniper in the vodka overnight*.
- Add remaining spices and herbs in the morning and let infuse all day. When you get home from work, strain out the botanicals and start making your favorite gin cocktails.
Makes 1 750 ml bottle of gin.
*I let the juniper infuse the vodka for a couple of days.
- Drinks, Cocktails