- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
6 large figs, cut in half
3-5 slices of prosciutto, sliced in half
- Using a melon baller or a spoon, remove the the flesh from the figs and place in a bowl.
- Mix the goat cheese with the fig flesh, combine well.
- Using the melon baller, stuff each of the figs with the goat cheese mixture and wrap with a slice of the prosciutto. Secure with a toothpick or press firmly on the prosciutto to seal.
- On a medium heat and oiled grill, place the figs filled side down. Let cook for 1 to 2 minutes and flip to the other side for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- Makes 12