- 1/4 English cucumber
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound feta cheese, cut into 16 small cubes
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut four 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices from the cucumber, and then quarter each slice. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Top each with a piece of feta and then an olive half. Stab a toothpick through a tomato half, then thread through one of the cucumber stacks, pushing the toothpick down to secure it.
- Arrange on a platter, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with some more black pepper, and serve.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- Serves 4-6