I mentioned last week that I've noticed casseroles making a comeback. What better time to bring them back than during the holidays? If you've got a lot to plan this Thanksgiving, stick with a no-muss, no-fuss recipe that'll be ready in around half an hour. If you're feeling a bit more ambitious, however, we've got just the expert green bean casserole for you, complete with homemade fried leek chips on top. To scope out both recipes,
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Mix soup, milk, soy, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 min. or until hot.
- Stir. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 min.
Nutritional info using Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup: Calories 161, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 529mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 12%DV, Vitamin C 14%DV, Calcium 6%DV, Iron 3%DV
- Other, Main Dishes
- North American