A couple of years ago I stumbled upon this recipe for a homemade version of Baileys Irish Cream. I love Baileys — it's an exceptional dessert drink —and this frothy version is to die for. I've made it for parties, given it as a hostess gift, and simply enjoyed it by myself.
It's one of my most treasured recipes and I highly recommend you make it. All you need is a blender and it comes together in minutes. For best results, chill the ingredients before making. To take a look at how it's done,
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz. Irish whiskey, such as Jameson
- Mix all of the ingredients in blender and refrigerate.
- Shake or stir before serving. Enjoy chilled or over ice.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Serves 6-8
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes