The Orange Mojo-ito is a nice twist on an old favorite, and while mojitos aren't Mexican, the new variation makes it worthy of your fiesta! To find out how to create this sublime mix of mandarin vodka, rum, and mint, please
- 3 parts orange-flavored vodka (recommended: Absolut Mandrin)
- 1 part light rum (recommended: Cruzan Estate Light Rum 2 Years)
- 2 parts lime juice
- 1 part orange liquor (recommended: Mandarines Liqueur)
- 1 part simple syrup
- Soda water
- Mint leaf
- Fill a highball glass to the rim with crushed ice.
- Pour vodka, rum, lime juice, orange liqueur, and simple syrup over the ice.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
Depending on the quantities you use, this drink could serve 1-20 people.
- Drinks, Cocktails