- ¼ cup honey
2 cups mixed nuts
1 tablespoon butter
½ teaspoon dried chile flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan while slowly dribbling honey with the chile flakes into the steamy pot.
- Boil gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to scorch your honey.
- Pour honey over your nuts on a foil-lined baking sheet. Warning: Honey mixture will be very hot!
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes and turn the nuts halfway through. Take your nuts from the tray and allow them to cool for 20 minutes before eating.
- Snacks, Nuts
- North American