- 3 mint leaves, plus one extra for garnish
1/2 tablespoon organic cane sugar
1-1/2 ounces cucumber juice (to make juice, purée cucumbers, then strain through a fine chinois)
1-1/2 ounces Square One cucumber vodka
1/2 ounce Cointreau
1/2 ounce lime juice
1/4 ounce ginger juice
Lime wedge, for rim
Coarse salt, for rim
Fiji water shaved ice, for shaking and serving
1 thinly sliced cucumber wheel, for garnish
- In a shaker, muddle three mint leaves with the sugar.
- Add next five ingredients into shaker with shaved ice.
- Moisten the outer rim of a lowball glass with the lime wedge and dip in a shallow bowl of coarse salt to rim glass.
- Shake vigorously and strain over more shaved ice. Garnish with cucumber wheel and mint leaf.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American