It was a fun time at the Top Chef kitchens last night. The cheftestants got some helping hands from a bunch of extraordinary kids, and proved they could put together a healthy, but delicious meal. Did you watch? What did you think of the episode? There were some funny moments and I've got a full list of things to discuss. Ready to dish? Just,
- Were you impressed with what the chefs came up with in just 15 minutes for the quickfire? Why can't I cook dinner in only 15 minutes?
- Okay, $10 only and they're making them shop at Whole Foods? Do you think you could create a meal for four for $10?
- Knock knock. Who's there? Smellmop . . . did you think it was funny that Antonia told her daughter this joke?
- Did you notice that Richard gave his sous chef a green apron to match his? How cute was that?!
- The editing has been pretty good this season — I'm having a hard time figuring out who's going home —however I must say, it was pretty obvious that Antonia was going to win, no?
- Speaking of going home, were you shocked when they said Mark? I was really worried they were going to say Stephanie, and sort of surprised that they didn't say Lisa.
- Whose dish looked the best?
- Who worked best with their sous chef?
- Who are you rooting for now?
- Finally, did you sit through the previews and credits to see Andrew say, "I have a culinary boner right now"? What do you think he was talking about?
Photos courtesy of Bravo