- 3 lemons (preferably meyer)
1 cup kosher salt
- Zest three lemons in a shallow oven-proof dish. Mix salt in with the lemon.
- Juice one lemon into the salt. Mix the salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Be sure to use a fork or your fingers to break up the salt as much as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºF. Place the lemon salt in the oven for about 20-25 minutes to dry out the salt.
- Wait for the salt to cool and use a fork or your fingers to break up salt.
- Package up the salt in small jars.
- North American
- About 1 cup of salt