Stop your search for the perfect party drink; this spritzer is it. Made with a sweet-tart berry simple syrup, crisp vodka, a sparkling splash of homemade lemon-lime soda from SodaStream®, and frosty watermelon ice cubes, this cocktail is sure to inspire your friends to ask for seconds (and thirds!).
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed and frozen
1 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cups SodaStream® lemon-lime soda
1 cup vodka
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Mint, for garnish
- Cut watermelon into 1-inch cubes. Place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze overnight.
- Add the frozen berries, water, sugar, and lemon juice to a saucepan set over medium heat; bring to a boil. Once the sugar has dissolved completely, let it cool, and then strain through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.
- Make lemon-lime soda using a SodaStream®, and add 2 cups to the pitcher. Add vodka, and stir to combine.
- Add a handful of fresh berries and frozen watermelon cubes to each 12-ounce glass, and top off each with the cocktail. Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American
- Serves 4
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds