If you need a healthy, on-the-go lunch for the start of the week, use leftover grilled tofu to make a portable peanut wrap. The recipe only makes one serving, so if you are planning on making it for the whole family, you will need to adjust your measurements accordingly. To get this delicious recipe, which takes only 10 minutes to make,
- 1 tablespoon store-bought Thai peanut sauce
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 ounces seasoned baked tofu, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 8 thinly sliced snow peas
- Spread peanut sauce on the tortilla.
- Place tofu, peppers, and snow peas in the center; fold the sides over the filling and roll up.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 310 calories; 12 g fat (2 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 30 g carbohydrate; 19 g protein; 5 g fiber; 693 mg sodium; 154 potassium.
Nutrition bonus: Vitamin C (90 percent daily value), Vitamin A (50 percent dv), Iron (20 percent dv).
- Main Dishes, Tofu
- Other Asian