Orange flower water can be found in the international aisle, at some liquor stores, or online.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced or grated
Kosher salt, to taste
The juice of 1 orange
The juice of 1/2 lemon
4 teaspoons orange flower water
4 teaspoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the diced cucumber in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and leave to drain for at least 10 minutes.
- If using shredded cucumber, gently wring out the excess moisture with your hands; omit this step if using chopped.
- Whisk together the orange and lemon juices, orange flower water, sugar, and half the cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the cucumber to the dressing, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon and chill before serving.
- Vegetables, Salads
- Serves 2