Even if you only have a few minutes in the morning, you can make a delicious breakfast. That's why we partnered with Great Nations Eat for this post.
If you are a fan of fast food sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches, this homemade version is sure to hit all the right flavors. Baking in a muffin tin makes the recipe so simple. Make a batch and store in the fridge for a week's worth of quick bites. And you can personalize with your favorite breakfast sausage.
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- Preheat your oven to 400˚F.
- Evenly divide the breakfast sausage between the muffin tins, pressing down to create an even layer at the base of each cup.
- Drop an egg in each cup, then equally divide the cheese over the eggs.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- If eating right away, carefully remove the eggs from the muffin tin and place between an English muffin, squishing slightly, and enjoy. If storing for eating later in the week, let eggs cool, then place between an English muffin and individually wrap and store in the fridge. To warm before eating, place in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Want more muffin tin recipes? Click here for more.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American
- 6 sandwiches
- Total Time
- 10 minutes