With romance in the air, why not spend time with your first two loves in life, food, and wine? Thankfully, there's no shortage of celebration for that this week, with numerous wine and food festivities around the country. Right now, I'm pondering a date-night cooking class — a fun date and an ideal way to get him cooking.
If we've left anything off our list, feel free to chime in below!
- Miami, FL: Miami Spice — Feb. 10-12
- San Francisco, CA: SF Beer Week — Feb. 10-15
- New York, NY: NYC Restaurant Week — Feb. 10-27
- Delray Beach, FL: Delray Beach Garlic Fest — Feb. 13-15
- Lansing, MI: Michigan Deer & Turkey Spectacular — Feb. 13-15
To see the rest,
- Mt. Vernon, IL: Midwestern Herb and Garden Show — Feb. 13-15
- Winter Haven, FL: Greek Festival of Polk County — Feb. 13-15
- Indio, CA: Riverside County Fair — Feb. 13-22
- San Francisco, CA: Date Night and Cooking Crush Classes — Feb. 12-13
- Gardiner, OR: Confluence Wine, Beer, Seafood and Music Festival — Feb. 14-15
- Washington, DC: Washington, DC, International Wine and Food Festival — Feb. 14-15
- Columbia, SC: Festival of Wines and Food — Feb. 16