I've been hearing the first mentions of Fall, yet Summer is just beginning to show its face here in San Francisco. What a wonderful week to celebrate in California, as there are an assortment of events.
This weekend, we hope to make it across the Bay Bridge to the Eat Real Festival. Created last year by Next Iron Chef judge Anya Fernald, the second annual food truck affair features food demos, a butchery contest, and live music. And don't forget to savor the sun on Tuesday, National Eat Outside Day!
Where are you and your appetite headed this week? Pipe up in the comments below!
- Boston, MA: Boston Restaurant Week — Aug. 22-27
- Washington DC: The Home Bar: Basics and Beyond — Aug. 26
- Atlanta, GA: Atlanta Food Rave — Aug. 27
- Traverse City, MI: Microbrew & Music Festival — Aug. 27-28
- Oakland, CA: Eat Real Festival — Aug. 27-29
- Anaheim, CA: OC Foodie Fest — Aug. 28
- Bodega Bay, CA: Bodega Seafood, Art & Wine Festival — Aug. 28-29
- West Sayville, NY: Seafood, Craft & Music Festival — Aug. 28-29
- San Jose, CA: Italian Family Festa — Aug. 28-29
- St. Paul, MN: Minnesota Cooks — Aug. 31
Source: Flickr User greenkozi