We know it's hard to get out the door these days, especially when the mere prospect of stepping outside sends a shiver down the spine. Thankfully, there are a number of educational events and festive holiday celebrations to keep you on the move.
Manhattanites, decide for yourselves who makes the best burger on the island, and eat with the hosts of America's Test Kitchen. Become the star of the holiday bar in Nola, and reconnect with where your food comes from on Terra Madre Day just about anywhere in the world.
How will you be eating your way through the week? Let us know which events you're attending below!
- St. Helena, CA: 12 Days of Christmas Dinners at Meadowood — Dec. 8-19
- Various locations: Terra Madre Day Events — Dec. 10
- Palm Beach, FL: Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival — Dec. 10
- Miami, FL: Friends of James Beard Benefit — Dec. 10
- Fredericksburg, TX: Texas Holiday Wine Trail — Dec. 11-13
- Kamuela, HI: Slow Food Hawaii Annual Christmas Potluck — Dec. 13
- Yosemite, CA: Bracebridge Dinners at The Ahwahnee — Dec. 13-25
- New York, NY: Christopher Kimball: Tasting With the Test Kitchen — Dec. 14
- New Orleans, LA: Holiday Cocktail Seminar — Dec. 14
- New York, NY: Burger "Bun"anza — Dec. 14