If you didn't get your fill of revelry in the past couple of days, there's an array of eclectic eating and drinking events around the country to look forward to. Savor a blend of California and Basque cuisine on the East Coast, enjoy an homage to dates in Southern California, or rub elbows with international Slow Food leader Carlo Petrini over a family-style dinner in Atlanta.
What events will you partake in this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- New York, NY: West Coast Basque Cuisine at the Beard House — Feb. 16
- Indio, CA: Riverside County Fair & Date Festival — Feb. 16-21
- Laredo, TX: Laredo Jalapeño Festival — Feb. 16-21
- Napa, CA: Napa Valley Mustard Festival — Feb. 16-Mar. 27
- Alameda, CA: Dark & Delicious — Feb. 19
- San Antonio, TX: San Antonio Wine Festival Wine Opener — Feb. 19
- Santa Cruz, CA: Santa Cruz Clam Chowder Cook Off — Feb. 20
- San Francisco, CA: Soup Festival — Feb. 20
- New York, NY: Coffee & Tea Festival NYC — Feb. 20-21
- Atlanta, GA: Slow Food Family Dinner with Carlo Petrini — Feb. 21