Weren't able to join in at the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen this year? Well, there are still so many other classics the Summer has left to offer, regardless of where you live.
If you're a fan of the outdoors, consider the Park City Food & Wine Classic, which offers gourmet wine and food to go along with outdoor adventures like hiking, fishing, and horseback riding.
We're still recovering from the gluttony that is the Fourth of July, so we'll be laying low this week. What are you up to? Do let us know in the space below.
- Traverse City, MI: National Cherry Festival — July 3-10
- Park City, UT: Park City Food & Wine Classic — July 8-11
- San Luis Obispo, CA: Central Coast Wine Classic — July 8-11
- Chicago, IL: AleFest — July 10
- Sandwich, MA: Sandwichfest Street Fair — July 10
- Coral Gables, FL: International Mango Festival — July 10-11
- Buffalo, NY: Taste of Buffalo — July 10-11
- Ballard, WA: Ballard SeafoodFest — July 10-11
- Hopkins, MN: 76th Annual Raspberry Festival — July 10-18
- Athens, OH: Ohio Brew Week Festival — July 11-17