Could this weekend get any better? It doesn't just mark the celebration of Juneteenth and Father's Day, but also the biggest food festival of the year, Food & Wine's Classic in Aspen. Get excited, because we're going to be there, reporting from the front lines! We can't wait to see what's in store, from Morimoto's beautiful sushi to Tim Love's lamb tacos.
Before we head out to the sunny Rockies, we'll be checking out San Francisco's hottest young chefs at the StarChefs Rising Stars Revue. Where will you be this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- San Francisco, CA: StarChefs Rising Stars Revue — June 16
- Fort Wayne, IN: BBQ Ribfest — June 17-20
- National Harbor, MD: Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival — June 18-19
- Aspen, CO: Food & Wine Classic in Aspen — June 18-20
- Glenwood Springs, CO: Strawberry Days — June 18-20
- Salem, OR: Wine, Chocolate & More — June 18-20
- Kenmore, WA: Washington Brewers Festival — June 18-20
- Clayton, NY: The Great New York State Food & Wine Festival — June 18-20
- Ventura, CA: Salute! Beer Festival — June 19
- Philadelphia, PA: Taste of the Nation Philadelphia — June 21