It's hard to think of more eating and drinking events, as we're still recovering from damage done in Aspen, but it'd be a crying shame to miss all the quality celebrations this week, whether it's for a good cause in Minneapolis or Portland or simply for a smattering of the Windy City's greatest hits. We'll be at the trade portion of Pinot Days this Friday, which is a mere sliver of what'll be offered at the public tasting: 220 Pinot Noirs from across the US.
What's going to be the highlight of your week? Do chime in below.
- Minneapolis, MN: Taste of the Nation Minneapolis — June 24
- Kapalua, HI: Kapalua Wine & Food Festival — June 24-27
- Telluride, CO: Telluride Wine Festival — June 24-27
- Cleveland, OH: Cleveland Wine Festival — June 25-26
- Portland, OR: North American Organic Brewers Festival — June 25-27
- Chicago, IL: Taste of Chicago — June 25-July 4
- Foxborough, MA: Great American Food & Music Fest — June 26
- San Francisco, CA: Pinot Days — June 27
- Portland, ME: Taste of the Nation Maine — June 27
- New York, NY: Atlanta's Rising Star: Kevin Gillespie at the Beard House — June 28