The biggest St. Patrick's Day weekend celebrations have passed, but Spring has reared its head, and the festivities will go on. Whether it's celebrating the Persian new year or learning how to pour the perfect Sidecar, there's something happening on your side of town. Ever since last year's Top Chef challenge, we've been waiting for chef Charlie Palmer's Pigs & Pinot, which starts Friday. On Saturday, we'll head over to the Chocolate Salon to gorge on a collection of the most exciting chocolates in the country.
Where will you be this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- Madison, WI: 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest — March 16-18
- New York, NY: Norouz: Persian New Year at the James Beard House — March 19
- Healdsburg, CA: Charlie Palmer's Pigs & Pinot — March 19-20
- Tallahassee, FL: The Florida Wine Festival — March 19-20
- Paso Robles, CA: Paso Robles Zinfandel Festival — March 19-21
- San Francisco, CA: San Francisco International Chocolate Salon — March 20
- New Orleans, LA: Fête Française — Mar. 20
- Livermore, CA: Livermore Barrel Tasting Weekend — March 20-21
- Washington DC: Introduction to Cocktails: Mastering the Classics — March 22
- New York, NY: Village Voice's Choice Eats Tasting — March 22
Photo Courtesy Charles Gesell