In case the Spring blooms aren't enough to lure you outside, this week's diverse food and drink events will surely entice. Seattleites should head to Pike Place Market to cure a craving for triple creme, New Yorkers can get a fun education in South African viticulture, and New Orleanians will be celebrating the art of the cocktail during World Cocktail Week.
As for us, we'll once again be returning to the SF Oyster Fest to savor fresh oysters, live music, and the beautiful view of the Bay. Where will you be? Let us know below!
- New York, NY: The Great South African Wine Show — May 11
- San Francisco, CA: Celebrate Spring Wine Tasting — May 11
- New Orleans, LA: World Cocktail Week at the Museum of the American Cocktail — May 13
- Lodi, CA: Lodi Zinfest — May 14-16
- Norfolk, VA: Virginia Beer Festival — May 15
- San Francisco, CA: SF Oyster Fest — May 15
- Seattle, WA: Seattle Cheese Festival — May 15-16
- New York, NY: Ninth Avenue International Food Festival — May 15-16
- Oxnard, CA: California Strawberry Festival — May 15-16
- Dallas, TX: Taste of the Nation Dallas — May 16
- New York, NY: Taste of the Nation New York — May 17