Even if you haven't started entertaining outdoors yet, there are plenty of alfresco food and wine events for you to attend. Judging by Owensboro, KY's International Bar-B-Q Festival and Southpark, NC's Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ, grilling season has already begun.
This week, we're excited to head over to San Francisco's picturesque Marina to attend a cocktail crawl hosted by some of the city's top mixologists.
Where will you be this week? We want to hear about your plans in the comments below.
- Chicago, IL: Wine Enthusiast Toast of the Town — May 6
- Hartford, CT: Taste of the Nation Hartford — May 6
- Las Vegas, NV: Vegas Uncork'd — May 6-9
- Owensboro, KY: International Bar-B-Q Festival — May 7-8
- San Francisco, CA: Nirvino Mixology in the Marina Cocktail Crawl — May 8
- Southpark, NC: Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival — May 8
- Portland, OR: Portland Indie Wine Festival — May 8
- San Francisco, CA: Bacon Camp — May 8
- Washington, DC: World Cocktail Week Dinner — May 10
- Rockville, MD: Slow Food DC Lecture Series Kickoff — May 10
- New York, NY: The Great South African Wine Show — May 11