As if on cue to celebrate the upcoming holiday season, this weekend is packed with loads of wine and spirits soirées. Whether you're in San Antonio or Chicago, Pittsburgh or Portland, there's a glass for you that's waiting to be raised. Homebrewers and beerpub regulars alike will appreciate America's largest international beer fest in Providence, RI. Looking to find the ideal sparkler to go with your holiday feast? If you're a New Yorker, then you're in luck.
Where will you find yourself celebrating this weekend? Drop us a line in the comments below!
- Kona, HI: Kona Coffee Cultural Festival — Nov. 6-15
- San Antonio, TX: New World Wine & Food Festival — Nov. 8-15
- San Francisco, CA: Food For Thought: Eat Out For Education — Nov. 11
- New York, NY: Tour de Champagne — Nov. 12
- Denver, CO: Denver International Wine Festival — Nov. 12-13
- Milwaukee, WI: Lombardi Food & Wine Experience — Nov. 12-14
- Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh Whiskey and Fine Spirits Festival — Nov. 13
- Chicago, IL: Pinot Days Chicago — Nov. 13-14
- Providence, RI: Great International Beer Festival — Nov. 14
- Portland, OR: Northwest Food & Wine Festival — Nov. 14
- Orlando, FL: Orlando Food & Wine Fest — Nov. 14-15