Aside from gearing up for Thanksgiving, what's keeping you busy this week? Nothing? Then consider making the most of your time. Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the (nonham) daiquiri, join in on the world's first bacon-themed endurance event, chow down on all of Nola's best po-boys or check out some amazingly designed dining-room tables.
If you're looking to retreat before the big food and family extravaganza next week, then take part in an exclusive offering at the Fairmont's Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, where you'll enjoy a special winery visit with bubbly blending sessions, expertly crafted cocktails, and exquisite local cuisine.
What food events are you attending? Let us know in the comments below.
- Piedmont Triad, NC: Triad Restaurant Week — Nov. 13-22
- San Diego, CA: San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival — Nov. 18-22
- San Francisco, CA: Dining by Design — Nov. 18-19
- Seattle, WA: J&D's Bacathalon — Nov. 19
- New Orleans, LA: Happy Birthday, Mr. Daiquiri — Nov. 19
- New York, NY: Food, Inc. Screening and Discussion — Nov. 19
- Denver, CO: Celebrity Chef Tour fete. Lachlan Patterson — Nov. 19
- Sonoma, CA: Girl's Bubbly Getaway Weekend at the Fairmont Sonoma — Nov. 20-22
- New Orleans, LA: New Orleans Po-Boy Preservation Festival — Nov. 22
- San Francisco, CA: Malvira Winery Piemonte Harvest Dinner — Nov. 22