Didn't have a chance to make it to Food Network's New York City Wine & Food Festival? Don't worry: you can catch up with our coverage and get your food fix this week with a number of events happening across the country. Wine- and spirits-loving San Franciscans are in for a real treat with the annual Wine & Spirits Top 100 Tasting, which includes bites from new and notable Bay Area restaurants and wines from 100 of the best wineries of the year. If you're attending, look out for us!
In Pasadena, CA? Head to the first ever Couscous Festival and attend lectures on North African cooking with the likes of Paula Wolfert. Where will you be eating and drinking this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- Houston, TX: Taste Napa Valley — Oct. 12
- San Francisco, CA: Wine & Spirits Top 100 Tasting — Oct. 13
- Martha's Vineyard, MA: Martha's Vineyard Food & Wine Festival — Oct. 15-16
- Tucson, AZ: The Great Tucson Beer Festival — Oct. 16
- Pasadena, CA: First Annual Couscous Festival — Oct. 16-17
- Half Moon Bay, CA: Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival — Oct. 16-17
- Wellfleet, MA: Wellfleet OysterFest — Oct. 16-17
- New York, NY: New York Food Museum's Pickle Day — Oct. 17
- Las Vegas, NV: Friends of James Beard Benefit — Oct. 17
- South Jersey Area, New Jersey: South Jersey Restaurant Week — Oct. 17-22