When it comes to food festivals, I've decided that the peak of the season isn't the three-month span between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Instead, it's right this minute, when the last of the season's seafood festivals converge with harvest celebrations and the beginning of chili cookoffs. We can't wait to check out the bites at the Taste of Petaluma.
Where will this week be leading you? Let us know in the comments below!
- New York, NY: StarChefs New York Rising Stars Revue — Sept. 22
- London, KY: World Chicken Festival — Sept. 24-27
- Columbus, OH: Columbus Food & Wine Affair — Sept. 25
- Redondo Beach, CA: Redondo Beach Lobster Festival — Sept. 25-27
- Sonoma, CA: Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival — Sept. 25-27
- Los Angeles, CA: Feast of San Gennaro — Sept. 25-27
- Orlando, FL: Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Sept. 25-Nov. 8
- Petaluma, CA: Taste of Petaluma — Sept. 26
- Pittsburgh, PA: Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival — Sept. 26
- Stone Mountain, GA: The Great Miller Lite Chili Cook-Off — Sept. 26