Can you believe it's almost October? I certainly can't! Luckily there are plenty of delicious food events to make the transition from Summer to Fall more bearable. This week we're excited to party with our friends at SF Weekly for their third annual Dish Event at San Francisco's Metreon. The tasting extravaganza brings together over 30 of the city's top eateries as well as more than 10 wineries. If you see us there, be sure to stop by and say hello!
Did we forget something fabulous and foodie that's taking place in your neck of the woods? Please share with us in the comments below.
- San Francisco, CA: SF Weekly's Dish — Sept. 30
- San Luis Obispo, CA: Sunset's Savor The Central Coast — Sept. 30-Oct. 3
- Fort Collins, CO: Fall Harvest Brewfest — Oct. 1
- New York, NY: Great World Beer Festival — Oct. 1-2
- Orlando, FL: Latin Food & Wine Festival — Oct. 1-2
- Lake Tahoe, CA: Lake Tahoe Food and Wine Festival — Oct. 1-3
- Dallas, TX: Texas State Fair — Oct. 1-17
- Ann Arbor, MI: Pawpaws and Persimmons — Oct. 2
- Shelton, WA: OysterFest and Washington State Seafood Festival — Oct. 2-3
- New Orleans, LA: Boozing in Beantown — Oct. 4