- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 sugared doughnuts, sliced in half
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the Nutella and powdered sugar until smooth, thickened, and a little stiff. Line a half-sheet pan with waxed paper. Arrange two ring molds or round cookie cutters on the half-sheet pan and divide the Nutella between the two molds, spreading it smooth. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- To assemble the burger, layer in this order: the bottom doughnut "bun," kiwi slices, strawberry slices, Nutella patty, mango slices, and the top doughnut "bun."
- Desserts, Doughnuts
- Serves 2