- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
2 Tbsp country-style Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp water
2 leeks, chopped
1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-in.-thick wedges
4 tsp oil
4 carrots, cut in 1 1/2-in. pieces
5 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut lengthwise in quarters, then halved crosswise
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
1 turkey or beef kielbasa (14 oz), cut in
2-in. pieces, then halved lengthwise
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500ºF. You’ll need 2 rimmed baking pans lined with nonstick foil.
- Make the mustard sauce by combining the sour cream, mustard, and water in a small bowl. Chill until ready to use.
- Toss leeks and onion with 2 tsp oil in one baking pan. Toss carrots and potatoes on other pan with remaining 2 tsp oil. Sprinkle all with salt and pepper.
- Place onions on top rack, carrots and potatoes on bottom. Roast 15 minutes.
- Remove pans from oven; toss. Add kielbasa to carrots and potatoes. Return to oven; roast 15 minutes more until vegetables are tender. Toss kielbasa with vegetables; pass sauce.
- Main Dishes, Pork
- North American