When it comes to specialty cocktails for an Oscars viewing, I say make a pitcher drink and make it fizzy! You could take entertaining expert Katie Lee's advice and make a pineapple strawberry concoction or go with the recipe shown here. It's a refreshing blend of citrus and vodka spiked with the sweet-tart flavor of limoncello. The effervescence comes from the addition of seltzer water. One batch serves eight, but it's easy to double or triple the recipe. The key to a delicious libation is to use fresh-squeezed lemon and orange juice, so break out your juicers! Check out the method now.
- 1/2 cup chilled vodka
- 1-1/2 cups chilled limoncello
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Strips of lemon zest, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, whisk together chilled vodka, chilled limoncello, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- Divide among 8 ice-filled glasses and top with seltzer. Garnish with thin strips of lemon zest.
Nutritional information per serving: 163 calories
- Drinks, Cocktails