- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme and/or parsley)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-by-11-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with the cheese and herbs. Starting at a short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Wrap the pastry roll with plastic wrap and freeze for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Cut the pastry roll into 1/8-inch slices. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
- Appetizers, Puff Pastry
- North American