To make honey syrup, mix together equal parts honey and water.
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup
- 3 lemon wedges
- 3/4 ounce passion fruit juice
- 2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 dash The Bitter End Mexican Mole Bitters 
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Orange slice
- Granulated sugar (optional)
- Muddle the lemon wedges and honey syrup together in the tin of a cocktail shaker. Add the passion fruit juice, bourbon, mole and orange bitters, and ice. Shake until cold, and pour into a chilled double old-fashioned glass. (There's no need to strain the cocktail.)
- Garnish with an orange slice. For extra flair, sprinkle an orange wedge with sugar, then caramelize the sugar with a kitchen torch before adding the orange slice to the glass.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- 1 cocktail