Although this cocktail recipe has a weird name, the ingredients are pretty ordinary and the flavor is absolutely sublime. It's similar to the classic bellini — because it combines peach puree with effervescence — but, thanks to the addition of vodka and Canton, it's much more potent. When blended together, the sweetness of the peach offsets the subtle heat of the ginger. The final cocktail is refreshing and easy to drink. For a rustic feel, serve in mason jars! If you can't find ginger beer, simply substitute sparkling water. Sound interesting? Get the recipe when you
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur
- 3 ounces peach puree or nectar
- Crushed ice
- 1 ounce chilled ginger beer
- Peach slices, for garnish (optional)
- In a highball glass, combine the vodka, ginger liqueur and peach puree; stir.
- Add crushed ice and stir again. Top with the ginger beer and swizzle by spinning a swizzle stick or bar spoon between your hands. Garnish with peach slices.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails