For this recipe, I used Eggo cinnamon waffles, which I highly recommend.
- 2 frozen waffles, plain or flavored
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jelly of your choice
- Toast waffles in toaster on high, until they are medium brown.
- On one waffle, spread the peanut butter, making sure to fill in the square indentations. On the other waffle, spread the jelly.
- Place the peanut butter and jelly sides together, cut in half, and serve immediately.
Makes 1 sandwich.
- Other, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American