- 1/2 pineapple, small diced
- 1 mango, small diced
- 2-3 medium green jalapeños, ribs and seeds removed, diced small
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, diced small
- 1 large tomatoes, diced small
- 2-3 ripe but firm avocados, diced small
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- Salt and black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix gently to avoid mashing the avocados and fruit. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate to chill the salsa. The acidic juice from the pineapple will keep all the ingredients fresh and colorful. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- Condiments/Sauces, Salsa
- Serves 8-12
- Cook Time
- 1 hour