For an elegant Champagne cocktail, mix 2 parts sparkling wine to 1 part pomegranate-citrus cocktail mixer. Float 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds in the flute.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons citrus zest, such as lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Make a simple syrup by combining the sugar, 1 cup water, and zest in a small saucepan. Bring to boil, stir, and ensure all of the the sugar has dissolved.
- Strain the zest from the simple syrup. Let cool.
- Mix the simple syrup with pomegranate juice in a large container.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- 4 cups