- 1 package puff pastry- contains two sheets
4 ounces parmesan, shredded
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay puff pastry flat and smooth. Using a pizza or pastry cutter, cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- Twist strips and press ends into parchment paper lined sheet pan. Leave 1 inch between each twist.
- Brush each strip with egg wash. Sprinkle with salt, freshly ground black pepper and plenty of parmesan.
- Bake until golden brown.
Makes 40 twists.
- Appetizers, Puff Pastry
- North American