Use smoked mozzarella cheese for more fire-licked flavor.
- 1 cup queso fresco, shredded
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Mexican chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup roasted poblano or red peppers, diced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into an oven-proof serving dish.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, about 20 minutes. Enjoy immediately.
Serves 6 to 8.
- Dips, Appetizers