The latest season of Top Chef was put on hold last night and instead of the regularly scheduled programming, Bravo brought us a little special. An all-star dinner hosted by season 5 fan favorite and upcoming reality star, Fabio Viviani. The best and most infamous competitors from the first five seasons of Top Chef gathered in Los Angeles to eat and relive their TC histories. Did you watch? Want to discuss? You know what to do:
- How fabulous was the intro? So fun to see the chefs now and then!
- What with all the spinoffs, I can't help but wonder: Why doesn't Bravo do a Top Chef best of the best? And pit the final three chefs from the first 5 seasons against one another?
- Who were you most excited to see? I didn't realize how much I missed Carla!
- Has your opinion of any of the chefs changed?
- Do you think the conversation was force fed by the producers?
- What season did you start watching Top Chef?
- What was your favorite line? Mine was when Harold said, "The Top Chef knife block needs to be napalmed, in my opinion."
- How cute were Marcel and Ilan when they were grocery shopping?
- What did you think of Fabio as the host?
- Overall, did you enjoy the special?