On the latest Top Chef, the remaining eight cheftestants have to prove they can work as a team. The quickfire involves blindfolds and the elimination challenge is everyone's favorite, what Padma dubs the "most anticipated episode of the season," restaurant wars. To discuss all the delicious details,
- How cute was it when Michael picked his bro?
- What did you think of the quickfire? Did the blue team win because Jen set them up with a specific dish?
- Were you excited for restaurant wars? I was bummed they didn't have to do decor!
- Michael V. says that winning restaurant wars is about the execution. Do you agree?
- For some reason, I really enjoyed Jen in this episode. I identified with her when she told Tom she was stressed because she thinks she's superwoman and takes on too much. Did you see a different side of her as well?
- During restaurant wars, in past seasons, did they have more time to cook?
- What exactly is a billi-bi?
- Are the producers keeping Robin around because she is the only person who causes drama?
- Who worked the front of the house better? Eli or Laurine?
- Were you surprised that Tom said Revolt was the best restaurant restaurant wars had ever seen?
Photo courtesy of Bravo