We're loving all the delicious breakfast photos you've been sharing with us — clearly, we've been all about it!
To learn her easy recipe, keep reading.
- 12 eggs
- 12 thin slices of deli ham (round)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite cheese (I used parmesan)
- 1/2 cup diced scallions
- Fresh cracked Sea Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Lay a piece of ham in each hole creating a little ham cup. Crack one egg into each hole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for about 12 minutes . . . until the white is firm and the yolk is still nice and runny.
- Carefully remove each egg from the muffin tin and top with grated cheese and scallions. Serve hot!
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American
Have any scrumptious breakfast (or nonbreakfast!) recipes to share? Join our Kitchen Goddess group in the Yum Community, and your post may be featured on Yum!